Hello there, I am an adult and got sealants on my teeth one year ago. I am having tooth & jaw pain that sometimes gives me headaches. It radiates up into my head. Is it possible I would need a root canal? How likely is that scenario?

Sealent issues. It would be unlikely that the sealants caused the the pain, especially if the discomfort did not start for a year. There may be decay under the sealant but you would need to get an xray to check on it. I would think that a change in your bite could cause all these symptoms, but you will need to see a dentist to evaluate.
Possible. There can be many reasons for tooth and jaw pain. Not every one leads to root canal. Do you grind your teeth? See your dentist.
Could be TMJ. The symptoms you describe could indicate a TMJ disorder problem. Go to you dentist for a look. For more info on TMJ problems visit my site at... http://www.laserdentistbaltimore.com/tmj-therapy/
So hard to know... Without the benefit of radiographs and an exam, so hard to know exactly what your problem might be. How about visiting your dentist? I'm confident they will figure it out.
Sealants. Sealants help reduce risk of cavities in the grooves on the chewing surfaces of back teeth. Your pain may be from dozens of different causes. The only way to find out is to be reexamine do by your Dentist. Please call.