Could my 3 year old be autistic? He is not yet pottu trained, has speech and language delay pasaed his hearing test. He throws very violent tempers. He do

Maybe/maybe not. Only 75% of kids are potty trained at 3.Any kid with a communication disorder will be frustrated and tend to throw fits. Proper evaluation by a speech and language specialist and developmental pediatrician could give a better picture of what is going on. This could just be a developmental speech/language issue, separate from the label of autism or its related disorders.