How long until lexapro (escitalopram) leaves my system? I've only taken 5mg for 3 days. This is my 2nd day being off of it. Haven't noticed any side effects.

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Adolescent Anxiety

Lexapro (escitalopram) 5mg/day is a small dose, you have taken it for only 3 days, it will be out of system in few days.
Believe in Healing Powers of your Body as you do not have side effects. See Psychiatrist for Therapy for stresses of relationships, school, peer pressure for use of Alcohol and drugs, your Identity, , to resolve unpleasant feelings and conflicts to develop coping skills.

In brief: Adolescent Anxiety

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Eric Weisman