And also my heart working very fast, I don't want to eat and I feel very bad. What can I do for this problem?

Depends. I wonderbwhat you mean by heart working very fast. If this means fast heart rate, this should be evaluated by your doctor and may be a cardiologist.
Second opinion. Looks like you need a thorough evaluation. If you already have had one and have no answers, you should seek a second opinion.