I have a red bumpy rash on my shins, waist, tops of my feet, forearms and my chest is red and rashy looking as well as immflamed. ?

In brief: Get eval

This rash needs to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis.

In brief: Get eval

In brief: Spreading rash...

Any type of rash that spreads from one part of the body to another needs to be examined.
Try to remember what you recently ate before the rash appeared as well as any new soaps or body creams that may have caused an allergic reaction. See your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Spreading rash...

Dr. Ashley Vanderloop
Dr. Ashley Vanderloop