I am breastfeeding, and my newborn is now in his 4 month, can i fast during ramdan when my baby begins his 6 month?

Your body will continue to make quality milk in spite of fasting, and will extract needed nutrients from your body creating a deficit if you don't replace them during your non-fasting intervals.
Keeping the faith does not hurt the babies.

In brief: Stay well nourished

Most physicians and imams would recommend that you stay well nourished and hydrated while breastfeeding to protect the health of you and your baby.
Consider honoring Ramadan by taking a "fast" from television or shopping or give a special zakat to needy families in your community.

In brief: Stay well nourished

Dr. Katherine Tulenko
Dr. Katherine Tulenko
Dr. Jane Van Dis