I have a small, localized rash on my lower back. It looks similar to a heat rash (lots of small red bumps), but does not burn or itch. What is it?

Skin is hard to cure. Unfortunately sometimes skin and rashes are only able to be diagnose by direct observation. The cyber world trying to describe a rash fails miserably to get the real diagnosis. Since it does not hurt or itch and is not spreading then there is not any urgency to this. But, the next time you see your health care advisor ask them about this.