I sprained my ankle about a month ago playing sport but now I can walk run and jump without any pain. Should I go back to playing sports now?

A Little support. Although a month may seem like a long time, it's actually only four weeks. Ligaments, because of the nature of the tissue, have a less than optimal blood supply so subsequently they heal slower than other tissues. Rather than risk it all too soon, why not explore the possibility of some supportive measures like taping or wearing an ankle support for another month. Thank you for using Healthtap.