Had a sore throat so took amoxicillin & Zyrtec (cetirizine). Sore throat gone, but mucus tickles my throat when sleep and I cough. No mucus comes out. What to do?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Thai Health System

The health system in Bangkok is fantastic - I can personally recommend the clinic at Chulalongkorn University.
There are of course others with great credentials - and the costs are much, much cheaper than in the West. Someone should look in your throat for post-nasal drip, possibly evaluation for gastric reflux as well (esp. if you might be overweight?). ?????????

In brief: Thai Health System

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine