I have a sour stomach, acid that shoots up into the back of my throat, chest pain, and constipation. I have gerd and irritable bowel, should I call dr?

See answer. If the chest pain is particularly severe, especially if it is radiating to your arms or jaw, you feel sick, feel sweaty or become breathless, you should call 911 in the U.S. For information on chest pain:> http:///bit.ly/1U6MpnW For GERD :> http://bit.ly/ZquHBK and http://bit.ly/1oBHu1n For information on constipation:> http://bit.ly/1uzOegm Consult your physician if you need further advice.