I had spinal fusion on lower back on 2/18/2013. I have numbness in left leg from the knee down, how long will it take for this to heal.?

Still early ... Once the post-surgical inflammation resolves, usually within a few months, the symptoms should improve. If other symptoms have improved and the numbness is tolerable, recommend waiting at least a year until the fusion has solidified. Discussing this first with the spine surgeon is the best thing since he or she knows the anatomy better than one can guess here.
Up to a year. It can take up to a year for the irritation of a nerve root s/p surgery to heal. You should experience improvement weekly unless the numbness disappears.