Stomach pain after eating-burning lower abdomen, urgent bowel movement, sharp pain in upper abdomen, extreme bloating, decreased appetite?

See a doctor. Take tums (calcium carbonate) for temporary relief or OTC product Go dairy free x 1 month & see. If pain persists see a doctor.
Burning stomach. hello this sounds like typical symptoms of gastric hyperacidity. You should go and see your doc so you can get a baseline, and let him test you for H.Pylori and treat that if +ve and try you on various antacid and H2-blockers to see how you do. This is benign disease but can lead to serious complications if not taken seriously. So go and see your doc and let him treat and monitor this thanks.