Hello, two months ago, I've had a small painless, and movable lump on the right side of my neck, and a week ago i found another one on the right side?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Exam needed

I recommend that you be examined in view of the fact that two lumps are now present on either side of your neck.
These may be enlarged lymph nodes and if so blood tests looking for blood dyscrasias and mononucleosis are indicated. A biopsy may be advisable if these don't recede or increase in size or number. A benign situation like a viral illness may be the cause,however and they could recede.

In brief: Exam needed

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Buck Parker