My psychiatrist has me on klonopin for PTSD just added luvox (fluvoxamine)..will luvox (fluvoxamine) raise the klonopin ...as luvox (fluvoxamine) often raises levels of other medications?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Medication effects

Using Klonopin with Luvox (fluvoxamine) may increase the effects of Klonopin.
See your Psychiatrist if you experience extreme drowsiness, confusion, muscle weakness, loss of balance or coordination, feeling light-headed, or fainting. Discuss need for both medications,; benefits, side effects and interactions of Klonopin and Luvox (fluvoxamine), decreasing the dose; and Therapy for stresses, and to develop coping skills,

In brief: Medication effects

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar