Anorexia & adult onset asthma. Won't take prednisone Albuterol triggers migraine Palpitations Dizzy Short of breath Exhausted Chest pain Stomach pain ?

In brief: Dyspnea, Chest pain

55 year old lady with anorexia.
Anorexia is a life threatening condition. What you may think is adult onset asthma could be the serious repercussions of malnutrition. It's not your fault, anorexia affects many people in our society. However, I would highly recommend that you get medical attention immediately, it may save your life.

In brief: Dyspnea, Chest pain

55 year old lady with anorexia.
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
2 comments
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
An in person visit for your asthma is very important while your MD is getting control over your asthma. You will be taught to take daily actions to prevent asthma, and require infrequent use of a rescue inhaler. Your shortness of breath is a serious symptom and oral systemic corticosteroids might be needed along with oxygen while spirometry is done and an inhaled corticosteroid is added.
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
However there are other serious problems that may be at play and you need to see someone in person please. Good luck.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine