Just want to ask5-9 of dec my peroid came 16th we had sex my husband and 30 31of dec til 3rd day of january again came my period I am pregnant?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: It depends.
It sounds like you ended your period just over two weeks ago.
As long as you haven't had unprotected sex since then, it is unlikely you are pregnant. If you want some reassurance, you can take an at-home pregnancy test. Remember to consistently use contraception if you are trying to avoid pregnancy!

In brief: It depends.
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Andrea Knittel
In brief: Unlikely
If you had a true period (meaning your normal amount of bleeding) after the last time you had sex, it's unlikely that you are pregnant.
The most reliable way to tell is to use a home pregnancy test. The urine pregnancy tests are available at all drugstores and are very accurate!

In brief: Unlikely
Andrea Knittel
Andrea Knittel
Answer assisted by Andrea Knittel, Medical Student
Dr. Adam Levy