Been off Prozac (fluoxetine) (20 mg, on it for 3 months) for 3 weeks and still feeling dizzy. Is this normal? When will the withdrawals end?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Prozac (fluoxetine) Withdrawal

I understand your distress of Dizziness can be a symptom of withdrawal from Prozac (fluoxetine).
It can also be due to Stress causing Anxiety Let Wise Woman within you Reflect: • Which functions of daily life being affected • Other symptoms of withdrawal • Stress in your Life • Reaction to stress • Breathing and Music Relaxation • To discuss with Psychiatrist Diagnosis, withdrawal, Therapy and Medication

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar