I am reading online that pain in the foots big toe only can mean a heart attack. Is this true in most cases when there are no other symtoms?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: I can't imagine

where you are reading that toe pain is related to heart attack but it doesn't make any sense physiologically.
Some one is literally pulling your leg.

In brief: I can't imagine

Some one is literally pulling your leg.
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: No,

that is nonsense.
Whatever website you read that on, please don't use it for health care information anymore!

In brief: No,

that is nonsense.
Dr. Michael Gabor
Dr. Michael Gabor
Agree. These websites are by crooks to bash doctors, get your trust, and sell you junk.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Not toemain either..

Pain in the big toe can mean a whole lot of things, but sorry to say, a heart attack is not one of them.

In brief: Not toemain either..

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology