I am bloated, have diarrhea, gained 3 inches on my waist. Haven't made a major diet change. Please help me to stop feeling this way.

Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: Get labs

It sounds like you need to see an MD and get some lab work to rule out possible thyroid disease based on the wt gain.
You may want to consider testing for celiac disease also. Your MD needs to do a thorough history (including family history) and physical exam. More tests may be needed (liver enzymes etc) to help diagnose you. Try a probiotic supplement for the bloating and keep a food diary.

In brief: Get labs

Dr. Arnon Rubin