I am smoke free for a year now.I was a half a pack a day smoker.i want to what i can do to speed up the detox of my lungs...any idea please thank you.

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Nicotine Abstinence

I commend you for being smoke free for a year. Feel good about caring for your Lungs! Let the Wise Man within you Reflect: • Avoid Second hand smoke • Avoid pollution • Reasons for smoking -need to have relief from stress, anxiety, peer pressure • To make commitment that you will Respect Blessings of your Lungs which send Oxygen to Heart to function • Therapy for Stress • Music Relaxation

In brief: Nicotine Abstinence

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology