I am on lo loestrin fe for premenopause but still experience hot flashes and night sweats. How long does it take for lo loestrin fe to help?

Menopause management. w/ Loestrin should reduce symptoms within the first pack. Birth control pills are dosed higher than most menopausal HRT so symptom relief should be quick. If not, then your symptoms may not be coming from an estrogen/progesterone imbalance. In my practice, I use sensitive salivary hormone testing to discover what is missing and replace only that. That seems to work best for my patients.