Is it safe to take 1,000 IU Of vitamin D3 daily? Are there any other vitamins I would supplement? I have a vitamin D3 deficiency.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Multivitamins

are like an insurance policy for when we don't eat right, don't sleep well, or are especially stressed.
Go to a good store or get some guidance because the popular brands are typically very week and not helpful. The dose (read label and check that half or more of the ingredients are several 100 per cent above RDA. Dose more important than a long list. D is good if low on lab test.

In brief: Multivitamins

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif