I rolled my ankle February 8th, & it STILL hurts & gets a little swollen after being on it. I've sprained both my ankles several times &I this is odd.

In brief: Ankle Sprain

Without appropriate structural support after the injury to your ankle, it is less likely the the pain and swelling will resolve.
You should see a foot and ankle specialist in your area to have xrays taken and possibly have some sort of supportive administered. A complete foot and ankle exam is needed as well to determine if there may be underlying causes to spraining your ankles multiple times

In brief: Ankle Sprain

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine