Can doctors tell me what does my autism spectrum test score mean?

See psychiatrist. You should see a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist who can take a thorough history and interpret the test and your score. Trying to interpret the score without getting to know your history who you are, is an inexact approach.
Not much. Autism scores don't really explain the magnitude of the disorder as much as they do help confirm what is already suspected. At your age, i'm assuming you have already been told you probably have aspergers. If that's the case, your scores may help affirm that, but the treatments are going to be the same behavioral strategies.