Left ab pain. Ct MRI colonoscopy show nothing. Nausea vomiting sometimes low grade fever weight loss white specks and yellow tint stool. In my head?

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice

In brief: Further check up

I recently suggested that you have another full exam by a Family Doctor of Internist.
I also think a more detailed history is needed from you. Do you take any drugs? Do you use illicit drugs? Have you traveled overseas recently? Are you eating well and do you have any known food allergies? I could pursue these questions further in an online appointment if you desire.

In brief: Further check up

Dr. Vicken Poochikian