I think I'm allergic to my laundry detergent. Extreme itchiness in vagina since a week with extreme unusual dryness. Had xyzal (levocetirizine) but it didn't help????

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See GYN

I doubt that your laundry detergent is the cause for the internal vaginal dryness and itching .
I would have expected problem at the labia if this is a laundry detergent or anti-static strip issue. At your age, the itching is more likely from allergy to something introduced into the vagina in the absence of a discharge- latex, semen etc.

In brief: See GYN

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham