Low vitamin D level (19), High phosphorus level (4.5), High PTH level (70). What could be the cause of this? Serum Calcium level is normal.

Treat low vit D. I would get the low vitamin D treated and then recheck the labs. The 25OH vit D should be above 30. This will likely correct any of the other mild reported lab abnormalities.
Vitamin D deficient. Deficiency of vitamin D will elevated the parathyroid hormone level. The phosphorus elevation is minimal. You need to address why you are vitamin D defricient, consider supplementing more than you are doing already, or if you're on a good oral dose, consider whether your "irritable bowel" might be lipid malabsorption. Get yourself a healthy amount of sunlight. Best wishes.