Hello. What are the ingredients Xanthan Gum and Rebaudioside A? I was wondering if they are safe? It's in a food product. Thanks

Safe. xanthum gum is a tree sap that increases the viscosity of foods. it is useful in making foams. It is commonly found as a major ingredient in marshmallows among many other foods. The other is a barely artificial sweetener that is a derivative of glucose. It is not far from glucose but is perceived as much sweeter and doesnt interact much with the body. They are FDA studied as safe.