How long can you go without pooping? I mean I don't have to poop but I'm wondering. Is it okay for the body not to poop?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Bowel movements

Frequency of bowel movements vary greatly from several times a day to just once weekly.
What's most important is non-liquid stool that doesn't require strenuous pushing & straining. Diarrhea is liquid stool while constipation is hard stool that's difficult to evacuate. Try to eat more fiber, drink more fluids & exercise regularly to naturally regulate bowel function & prevent constipation.

In brief: Bowel movements

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Keegan Duchicela