I have Continuously burning in area on back 4" from spine near waist in fatty tissue on the back about 4" area..Don't like when clothes touch. ?

Dr. Katherine Caldwell
General Practice

In brief: Burning feeling...

A burning feeling on the skin on one side of the back makes me think of shingles first.
A rash will soon appear that looks like blisters on a red base. Go see a doctor ASAP to get started on the anti-viral meds. There is a window of time when they will help shorten your rash and lessen the pain. They have to be started within 72 hrs of the rash to make a difference. Good luck!

In brief: Burning feeling...