I was playing a soccer match and the ball hit me really hard into my gum area and my teeth hurt really bad what could this be ?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Trauma

You traumatized your mouth bone, and teeth.
You could have damaged your teeth or the bone supporting the teeth. See a dentist and get the area checked. Wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth.

In brief: Trauma

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Contusion

You can ask your dentist to be certain there is no dental (tooth) damage

In brief: Contusion

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Could be

Could be bruised lips/tongue/teeth, fractured teeth/supporting bone, torn dental ligaments, displaced teeth, etc.
Apply ice and get to your Dentist IMMEDIATELY. All this pain, treatment costs, and the subsequent after-effects could have been entirely prevented by the simple expedient of wearing a mouth guard.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman

In brief: Trauma

You've traumatized your teeth and mouth.
You could have fractured a tooth or bone. Best option is to see a dentist for an evaluation. Were you wearing a mouthguard?

In brief: Trauma

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine