Pain above left eye brow tender to touch and headache at side of head comes and goes over last few days painkillers do help.?

Need full history. If this is something new, you'll need a full history to be taken. Differential is broad. I'm available for a virtual consult to guide diagnosis, workup, and treatment. .
See Dr. Temporal artery inflammation can cause blindness. It is associated with polymyalgia rheumatica, mostly older people. It responds to prednisone orally. Your beclomethasone is inhaled. See a neurologist as soon as you can. You need an accurate diagnosis.