I have a knot in my right shoulder, it causes a numbing ache in my shoulder, arm and hand, my fingers go from a numb feeling to a tingle. Please help.

Dr. Nathaniel Schuster
Pain Management

In brief: Need an exam

You should see a primary care doctor or neurologist for an examination to see if there's sign of any nerve or vessel compression.
Sounds like there's also a component of myofascial pain with the right shoulder knot. That can be treated awith a trigger point injection. I'm available for consults if you'd like to discuss further.

In brief: Need an exam

Dr. Nathaniel Schuster
Dr. Nathaniel Schuster
Dr. Andrew Shiller
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Two step process

Discomfort in the shoulder with symptoms going into the arm, even the right side, should be checked out by a doctor. Most of the time it's nothing serious.
But you need someone to evaluate your personal and family medical history, do a good exam, and see if the symptoms could be cardiac or neurological. Do that first. If ok, **then** think about myofascial pain and get treatment for that.

In brief: Two step process

Dr. Andrew Shiller
Dr. Andrew Shiller
Dr. Eric Weisman