I have a dismalfunktion in the right side of my brain . I have dobbeltsight and pain in my head. My doktor saids that he will not do anything about it?

Dr. David Sachs
Ophthalmology

In brief: Need more info

There a # of issues that can cause double vision.
Did your dr give you any more information? How long have you had the double vision? Did you have imaging of your brain. Depending on the cause will determine what needs to be done. The most common cause is an ischemic event which usually gets better on its own n a few months. Until then if it is bothersome you can try wearing a patch over one eye.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. David Sachs
Dr. David Sachs
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Ophthalmology

In brief: It may get better

Sometimes after an acute illness such as a stroke you can have double vision which can improve.
Your doctor may want to wait up to 3-6 months before addressing the double vision. At that time glasses with prism or strabismus surgery can sometimes be helpful.

In brief: It may get better

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Jennifer Lee