Pinky toe nail brittle w/ dark streak. Fourth nail flaky, thick, half unattached from nail bed. Big toe thick nail. Taupe or blueish nails. Both feet?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: See a

Podiatrist or dmatologist among some of the more common problems are fungus, bacteria, subungual keratinization.
There are other possibilities but those are the three most common. (Each using different treatments.)

In brief: See a

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Nail Science....

It certainly sounds like something is going on with those nails.
I would think that your age would limit the possibilities, but you can never be certain without actually seeing. Sometimes testing may be needed to identify the cause, or at least part of it. I can tell you with all certainty, the longer you wait to start treating the nails, the harder it will be to exact a successful outcome.

In brief: Nail Science....

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith