5yr son received measles vaccine at 9 months & MMR 1st doze at 15 months & MMR 2nd doze due but had close contact with measles virus & now fever on&of?

Vitamins A & C. A child with 2 doses of measles vaccine is unlikely to get measles, though the vaccine is not always effective and there can be cases of measles in fully vaccinated children. However, measles is a surprisingly benign illness with serious complications being relatively rare. Vitamins A & C help our bodies fight measles so taking those will reduce risk of complications.See http://tinyurl.com/mwn6sf8.