I have dry eyes itchy red dry eye corners my eyes are releasing green yellow gooey substance that turns solid after a while and makes my eyes blurry?

Dr. Jayshree Chander
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Discharge from eyes

It is not possible to make an accurate diagnosis with limited information on this forum. The symptoms you describe are consistent with conjunctivitis which is most often viral, but can be bacterial.
One needs to be examined to be sure there is no other lesion in the eye that could be associated. Please go see a doctor for a proper examination, diagnosis, and treatment recommendation.

In brief: Discharge from eyes

Dr. Adam Smith