My feet and hands are always cold especially on my right side, what's the cause and the cure please?

Dr. Hamid Hai
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Cold hands and feet

Most often these occur because of over-reactivity of the blood vessels in your hands and feet.
Much less often, it is seen in people with serious blockages in their feet due to peripheral vascular disease. If the limbs warm up after being covered, it is probably benign. The usual solution is to wear warm gloves and socks, and avoid exposure to cold.

In brief: Cold hands and feet

Dr. Hamid Hai
Dr. Hamid Hai
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Is there an

Actual temperature difference or a perceived difference? This is an important differentiation.
Anytime, there is an asymmetrical finding like this i would see a doctor as there is something that is not "normal". A doctor could determine the cause, if there should be a concern and what can possibly be done.

In brief: Is there an

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology