I am not pregnant , just wondering why I always feel nauseous at certain times of the day?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Possibly food.

If you're getting nauseated at certain times of the day, keep a log of what you eat and what you are doing before the nausea comes on.
Certain foods and things like caffeine and alcohol can cause disruptions in the stomach. Also doing things like lying down or exercising after a meal can make people nauseated. If you can't figure out what's triggering it, see your doctor! good luck!

In brief: Possibly food.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Could be reflux

Reflux has been known to occur without pregnancy - lol! ok seriously i think the suggestion of keeping a dietary and activity diary is a good one.

In brief: Could be reflux

Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. Jane Van Dis