I had a mini seizure when I smoked that legal weed k4/k2 should I get a cat scan done on my head?

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology
In brief: Maybe something else
If you are feeling alright now, you do not need a CT scan.
If you are sure it was a seizure, you should first visit with a neurologist, then perhaps other tests would be helpful. For seizures, blood tests, MRI and EEG are helpful. But what is a mini seizure? That is important too. Avoid k4/k2. That stuff causes odd symptoms. Stay away.

In brief: Maybe something else
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Olav Jaren
Pathology
In brief: Probably not
Talk about it with your physician during your next annual, or make an office appointment should something like this recur.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Andrew Reeves
Neurology
In brief: Couple of things
First, don't smoke bizarre chemicals.
Second it's not clear what you're calling a "mini seizure," so (third) it's hard to recommend any specific test or treatment.

In brief: Couple of things
First, don't smoke bizarre chemicals.
Dr. Andrew Reeves
Dr. Andrew Reeves
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology
What was your seizure like.
It is not safe to assume it was due to what you took. Most physicians get an MRI if this was the first time!

What was your seizure like.
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Without knowing more about what you mean by a "mini-seizure", the question cannot be answered. If you bit your tongue, lost consciousness, soiled yourself -- then a physician's office visit is indicated now and you'll probably get further testing. These "designer drugs" can cause myoclonus which lay people may take to be a "seizure" but which is less worrisome. Dr. Lotfi has given you the best
Dr. Vikram Patel