Can Allegra be taken with Paxil, nortriptyline, and Aleve and hydrochlorothiazide, and dulera (formoterol and mometasone)?

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: It is usually

Not a good idea to take antihistamines with psychotropics such as nortriptyline or SSRIs.
They potentiate sedative effects. I would see a healthcare provider who is familiar with your health to see if you can safely stop one of the two psychotropics while you are on Allegra, (fexofenadine) if you absolutely need to take it for allergic rhinitis or sinus problems. The others should not interfere too much.

In brief: It is usually

Dr. Steven Seres