For about a month I have had yellow floating poo diarrhoea constipation pencil thin poo need to strain a lot abdominal pain lower back pain?

GI issues. You should see a good gastroenterologist. You seem to be presenting with multiple intestinal issues - fat malabsorption, intestinal pain, maybe pancreatic or biliary issues, maybe lower GI issues. Not addressable in 400 spaces. Perth must have a University Hospital. Get thee to the Division of Internal Medicine and present yourself to their Chief and get a workup. You are interesting, not good!