I feel tired all the time and I when I wake up I feel all my body hurting me specialy my eyes. Can anyone help me ?

Dr. Clarence Wimberly

In brief: Tired

There are so many reasons for being tired that the real answer is please get a check up.
It can be: sleep apnea, diabetes, thyroid problems, anemia(low blood count), depression, medication causes, infections, etc.

In brief: Tired

Dr. Clarence Wimberly
Dr. Clarence Wimberly
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Sleep problems

An underlying sleep problem, specifically one that infolves your breathing, can make you feel more tired when you wake up than when you go to sleep.
Also even if you feel like you sleep 8+ hours, you become very fatigued during the day or even take naps. Seek help.

In brief: Sleep problems

Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Steven Seres