Shortness of breath when lying down. Feel bloated. If fluid accumulating in my lungs from weak heart would chest xray 2 days ago (standing) show it?

SOB when lying down. May have reflux. Consider elevating head of bed by placing a pillow between mattress and box spring. Try ranitidine and/or prevecid which are OTC. Shortness of breath may come from possible reflux into lungs and lungs compress when lying down . Check PFTs- study of lung function to see if have asthma. CXR would show an large heart ,fluid. Echo give more detail on heart anatomy. f/u/w/ doc.