Small skin bumps on labia is normal ? They don't hurt or itch but I'm afraid it's something bad. I'm so afraid to visit the doctor.

In brief: No/ might be minor

This could be the wart producing HPV, but these will show it by gradually getting bigger. It could be a localized skin reaction to scented toilet tissue, condoms, soaps, but this usually itches.
In the end this is unlikely something that will make you infertile or ruin your health, but at some point you will need to discuss it with a healthcare provider.My nurse often fielded these calls.

In brief: No/ might be minor

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: WHY?

are you afraid..
...you have to DEAL with THIS first..The "bumps" may be simple cysts..the fear may not be so simple! Ask your PCP Primary Care Provider for some counseling suggestions. Perhaps a NURSE VISIT to begin with ...just a thought...hope it helps! Dr Z

In brief: WHY?

are you afraid..
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Jane Van Dis