I have what seem like black moles on my thighs. Some seem like scars, some seem like small black things protruding my skin. What is it?

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: BLACK MOLES

Apart from actually seeing these, it's important to know how old you are; are you male or female; and the size of most of these.
Do they ever bleed and crust? Can you pick them off with your fingernail? If you're a senior, they may be seborrheic keratoses. Often called the "barnacles of maturity." if that's what they are, they are very friendly. If you are worried, see a dermatologist.

In brief: BLACK MOLES

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dermatology

In brief: Black growths

The black growths you describe could be skin tags , seborrheic keratoses, moles or other conditions.
See a dermatologist for proper evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Black growths

Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dr. Coyle Connolly