Why do my fingers and toes go white and numb when they're cold? When they start to warm up they burn really bad. Usually my hands are cold anyways.

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Raynaud's
Your description sounds like raynauds.
This can occur with a variety of medical conditions and is called raynaud's phenomenon or it can run in families and is called raynaud's disease. You need an evaluation from your physician. Therapy is directed to keep you warm: gloves, dressing in warm clothing, avoid cold, etc, .

In brief: Raynaud's
Your description sounds like raynauds.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Raynauds
You may have what's known as raynauds phenomenon.
It is usually associated with autoimmune diseases. It is best to see your primary care physician and have them fully evaluate you and refer you to a rheumatologist if needed.

In brief: Raynauds
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Likely Raynaud's
This is a vasospasm of the small blood vessels in the digits.

In brief: Likely Raynaud's
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Eric Weisman