I have a "swollen lymph node" behind right ear for about 3 wks. Saw dr who said its immovable and hard and referred me to ENT. Should I be concerned?

Cervical lymph node . It is true that an immobile cervical lymph node should be checked by an ENT specialist. You are doing the right thing and should not worry until after the specialist takes a look. If you are a smoker use this as an opportunity to decide to quit. .