My wife had a Lumbar puncture and a blood patch for the headache that came after She now has alot of pressure and pain around her eyes should we worry?

Have F/U visit. You are likely "on the mend" but just to be more comfortable, contact doctor and have a followup appt.
Not really. If the headaches have resolved then she should be OK. Patients who have CSF leak from LP even after successful blood patch often complain of pressure and pain around her eyes. This should slowly go away. If she still has headaches, then she should undergo a second blood patch as that can and does often help.
Duran puncture h/a. Having done thousands of epidural and spinal injections and doing a number of epidural blood patches over the years, I will say that the specific symptoms you mention are unusual. Not certain of cause. If no unusual weakness, tingling, numbness, loss of control of bowels or bladder, I would not be terribly concerned. If these symptoms do continue or get worse would see MD or ER.