I have an overbite due to tongue thrusting and an orthodontic implant in my front right tooth. Is there any way to cortext the misalignment of my teet?

Dr. Jerry Brown
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Misaligned Teeth

Good day; Consider visiting a certified Orthodontist.
Practice limited to Orthodontics and let him give you a reasonable treatment plan that you can afford.

In brief: Misaligned Teeth

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See Specialist

There is no age barrier to Orthodontic treatment.
That said, an Orthodontist cannot move an implant or a fixed bridge. Speak to a fully qualified Orthodontic Specialist. Working with your Restorative Dentist they can arrive at a treatment plan that will satisfy your needs.

In brief: See Specialist

Dr. Jerry Brown
We all drew the same conclusion.

In brief: Orthodontics Consult

Make an appointment with a local orthodontist and you'll soon know your options regarding treatment.

In brief: Orthodontics Consult

Dr. Jerry Brown
A very appropriate time to schedule an appointment with a local orthodontist.
Dr. Adam Smith